Integral Yoga Teacher Certification Courses
Enlightened Yoga Master
Beloved Guru of Swami Satchidananda
& Grand Guru of Meenakshi Angel
Enlightened Yoga Master
Founder of Integral Yoga International
Beloved Guru of Meenakshi Angel
Meenakshi Angel Honig
Internationally Acclaimed Integral Yoga
Instructor & Teacher Trainer
Integral Yoga Teacher Certification Courses include ~
- Hatha Yoga Postures Level I and II
- Breathing practices
- Deep Relaxation
- Six branches of Integral Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cleansing Practices
- Yoga Diet
- Yoga Ethics‚ Lifestyle & so much more!
2017 Integral Yoga Teacher Certification Courses offered in Paradise on Maui with the Spirit of Aloha~
- Winter ~ February 3- 26‚ 2017 – Maui, HI
- Spring ~ April 3 – 28, 2017 – Maui, HI
- Summer ~ Aug 4 – 30, 2017 – Maui, HI
- Fall ~ Contact Angel to arrange dates
If these course dates are not convenient for you, you can arrange to have a training tailored to your schedule for an additional fee.
Upon successful completion of this 200 hour comprehensive life transformational Teacher Training Course, you will receive an Integral Yoga International Certification which is recognized by Yoga Alliance and honored worldwide.
You will also receive ~
- An introductory membership to the Integral Yoga Teachers Association
- Access to the email Forum with over a 1000 other Yoga Teachers
- Listing in the Integral Yoga Directory both printed & online
- Access to a special rate for Yoga Liability Insurance
- Discount rates for Yoga Journal & Yoga International
- 40% discount on all products from Integral Yoga Distribution
- Discounts for visits & programs at Yogaville
The contribution that this course will make to your personal development & rejuvenation, as well as preparing you for a lifelong service & career as a Yoga Instructor, is one of the greatest gifts that you could give to yourself & to the world!
The total cost for this Yoga Teacher Certification Course‚ including instruction, course materials and certification is $2,999.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance of application & the balance is due before the commencement of the course.
(Course does not include transportation, accommodations or meals.)
Personalized Yoga Teacher Certification Courses tailored to your schedule may be arranged for an additional fee.
For further information please contact Angel or call 808-573-1414.
Hope that you will join us for this Golden Opportunity!
What is Integral Yoga?
Integral Yoga is a scientific approach for the harmonious development of mind, body and spirit. My beloved Gurudev‚ Sri Swami Satchidananda‚ who is one of the most highly revered and deeply loved Yoga Masters of our time‚ describes Integral Yoga as:
“A flexible combination of specific methods designed to develop every aspect of the individual– physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual. It is a scientific system which integrates the various branches of Yoga in order to bring about a complete and harmonious development of the individual.”
Integral Yoga is the synthesis of 6 main branches of Yoga which are ~
- Hatha Yoga – Predominantly concerned with physical development through asanas (postures), pranayama (breath control), mudras (sacred hand gestures), kriyas (cleasing practices)‚ Yogic diet and deep relaxation
- Raja Yoga – Focuses on control of the mind through consistent practice of ethical perfection, concentration and meditation
- Bhakti Yoga – The path of devotion – by constant love, thought, and service of the Divine (either as God, a Divine Incarnation or Spiritual Teacher), the individual transcends the limited personality and attains Cosmic Consciousness
- Karma Yoga – The path of selfless service which involves performing duties without attachment to the fruits (or results) of the action
- Japa Yoga – Repetition of a mantra, which is a spiritual sound vibration that represents a particular aspect of the Divine
- Jnana Yoga – The Intellectual path of Self-Inquiry which leads to the knowledge and experience of that which is Eternal, Pure Consciousness
“I am a Yoga student of Angel’s and when I took her Yoga Teacher Certification Course I was floored at the amount and depth of knowledge within her, not just in Integral Hatha Yoga, but her innate wisdom to be a life coach. My life was transformed by her genuine coaching support on many deep levels way beyond the Yoga postures. I highly recommend choosing her as a Yoga Certification Teacher Trainer if you are considering becoming a Yoga teacher. I walked away from the course feeling confident in my ability to teach an hour and a half Integral Hatha Yoga class with three benefits for each asana/pose as well as knowing the Sanskrit name for each asana‚ and how to adjust students to get the most out of their postures. I started teaching at a Yoga studio to try out my new skills and was impressed with how relaxed and graceful I felt teaching. (I even had two people come up to me and tell me I was their favorite Yoga teacher!) I attribute my success to Angel’s teaching skills and her authentic desire to pass the valuable information on to her students. Angel is the real deal! She is funny, graceful and wise.
I also highly recommend her new book‚ Feel Good Now~ How to Feel Your Best & Have Your Best to Give. It is a moving loving meditation of her knowledge, dedication and understanding of Yoga and life. Give yourself the gift of taking the journey within its pages because each page is a jewel & it will transform your life on the wings of Grace!”
– Brook Le’amohala~ Author of Incredibly Delicious – Recipes for A New Paradigm and Body Temple Gourmet
“Dear Angel~ I am filled with immense gratitude and honor that I was able to take the Integral Yoga Teacher Training from you. You infused it with so much knowledge‚ love‚ joy‚ wisdom and peace. All the little touches made it much more special and I could not have thought of a better way to spend my birthday month! This course has taught me not only a magnificent skill that I am excited to share with the world through teaching‚ but it has also given me a better understanding of how to live my life to achieve peace and happiness with in-which is the most important gift anyone could teach others how to do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
– Karina Gerhardt-Strachan After graduating from Angel’s Integral Yoga Teacher Training Course‚ Karina is now teaching Yoga at a University in Canada.
“I decided to complete my Yoga Teacher Training with Meenakshi after much research and talking with other Yoga Certification Schools. I wanted to learn from someone who was schooled in the original style of Yoga and not the westernized versions that seem to dominate in America. I also did not want to travel to India to train or to an Ashram which required a month away from home. That just did not fit my current situation. Angel was able to accommodate my needs through private teacher certification training. I was able to set the pace and meet when it was convenient for me. Angel was very accommodating with my schedule and the one-on-one training was exactly what I was looking for. Not only did I learn about Yoga postures and teaching a class, but I also learned about the Yoga diet and lifestyle – far more than I expected and very enlightening! I would encourage you to train with Angel! She is patient, loving, encouraging, positive, and has a wealth of knowledge that she gained directly from Sri Swami Satchidananda. I promise you, your time with Angel will be peaceful, enlightening, and encouraging. Om Shanti and Namaste!”
– Jody Bung
“I completed both the Beginner’s and Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) with Angel and it has been one of the best things I have done. I have looked into other YTT programs but nothing seemed to fit my situation. When I discovered Angel’s private training, which I could complete in my timeframe, I knew this was going to be my answer. Angel’s extensive experience was invaluable to me. She was able to apply her direct knowledge to my every question. Upon completion of the Beginner’s YTT, Angel encouraged and advised me to start teaching right away. Within two months, I started teaching at a local studio, and three months later was hired to teach at the Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko’Olina as well. After teaching for one year, I completed the Intermediate YTT, which I found even more valuable. The Intermediate YTT increased my knowledge and gave me the tools to become an even better teacher, while also increasing my confidence and ability to meet the varying levels and needs of my students. I highly recommend Angel for your YTT. You will not be disappointed! Namaste”
– Jody Bung teaching Yoga at the Four Seasons after graduating from Angel’s Yoga Teacher Certification Training
Angel will be teaching in the Continental USA & in the Bahamas in October & November 2017
For further information please visit Upcoming Programs & Trainings
To arrange programs in your area, please contact Angel or call 808-573-1414